Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Extension for saving source URL when we save webpages in FF (like IE automatically)?

Extension for saving source URL when we save webpages in FF (like IE automatically)?

Galaxy

IE does this automatically. When I'm doing research, I can save
hundreds of pages if I want and then when I come back to cull, I know
exactly where I got the page from because IE always references where
the file came from.

After 3 weeks of using FF, and currently I'm using the latest v0.9.2,
it's become a real problem because whether or not I keep the page, I
have to go in and manually put the source URL in just in case I need
it later.

Is there an extension that will do this? This is vital for those of
us who do a lot of personal research and then index the saved pages we
keep.

Believe it or not, this was one of the main features that led me to
drop Netscape and start using IE years ago that and that it
automatically saved the images when I saved a page (a great thing that
FF does, too! <g>). When MS was supporting Win98SE and we could get
security patches, the need was so great that I felt I could do that.
But now that they don't and I switched to FF, I really need to get
this type of feature in place.

Thanks so much!