Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > invoice system

Reply
Thread Tools

invoice system

 
 
lh
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-11-2004
I'm looking for a web based invoice system (Asp.net preferably). Does
anyone know of one?

Thanks


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-11-2004
I'm in the process of creating one now for a small company. Leave your email
address and i'll contact you more about it and see if you can use it or if
you need one built for you.

"lh" wrote:

> I'm looking for a web based invoice system (Asp.net preferably). Does
> anyone know of one?
>
> Thanks
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
lh
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-11-2004
Thanks. My name is Lyndon Hughey. My email address is
lhughey[ATSIGNHERE]validsystems.net . Could you tell me when you think you
might be able to deliver the finished product and the price of the product?

Thank you,

Lyndon Hughey

"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm in the process of creating one now for a small company. Leave your

email
> address and i'll contact you more about it and see if you can use it or if
> you need one built for you.
>
> "lh" wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for a web based invoice system (Asp.net preferably). Does
> > anyone know of one?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> >
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-11-2004
you got mail

"lh" wrote:

> Thanks. My name is Lyndon Hughey. My email address is
> lhughey[ATSIGNHERE]validsystems.net . Could you tell me when you think you
> might be able to deliver the finished product and the price of the product?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Lyndon Hughey
>
> "Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I'm in the process of creating one now for a small company. Leave your

> email
> > address and i'll contact you more about it and see if you can use it or if
> > you need one built for you.
> >
> > "lh" wrote:
> >
> > > I'm looking for a web based invoice system (Asp.net preferably). Does
> > > anyone know of one?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > >
> > >

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CXML Invoice to add Distribution in invoice header level Bob HTML 2 02-05-2009 10:08 PM
CXML Invoice to add Distribution in invoice header level Bob XML 0 02-05-2009 10:05 PM
Invoice printing in ASP.NET =?Utf-8?B?Y0ZsZXVyeQ==?= ASP .Net 2 11-01-2004 03:41 PM
how you print your invoice Guoqi Zheng ASP .Net 3 07-04-2004 09:05 PM
printing invoice in asp.net Guoqi Zheng ASP .Net 0 06-18-2004 09:18 AM



Advertisments