Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > multi-CPU search through file

multi-CPU search through file

J. Gleixner

Since the perl version is the fastest and it might be useful
for others who have a multi-CPU machine and need to search
through a text file, I thought others might find this
interesting:

Wide Finder Project

http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/20.../30/WF-Results