Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Article Directory script

Article Directory script

ajauctionpro@gmail.com

AJ Article is developed using PHP, MySql. The core concept of the
script is to share the knowledge between the users in a group.
Professionals on various domains can post their articles. All the site
users can read the posting made by the professionals can rate the
articles and can select the best article.

http://www.ajsquare.com/products/article/index.php

FAQ 8.34 I {changed directory, modified my environment} in a perl script. How come the change disappeared when I exited the script? How do I get my changes to be visible? PerlFAQ Server Perl Misc 0 03-12-2011 11:00 AM
business article directory advice HTML 0 03-04-2008 05:19 AM
[Article] Authentication Using Active Directory [Feedback Requested] Josiwe ASP .Net 1 02-10-2007 07:35 AM

Advertisments