Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > calculate the number of days between two dates

calculate the number of days between two dates

Luca Villa

Given two dates like the following
Feb-14-07 18:20:11
Mar-03-07 20:32:19
how can I calculate the number of days (with decimals!) between the
first an
d the second?
Are there any ready solution on the web?

Jürgen Exner

Luca Villa wrote:
> how can I calculate the number of days (with decimals!) between the
> first and the second?
> Are there any ready solution on the web?

Your Question is Asked Frequently, please see "perldoc -q date":

How can I compare two dates and find the difference?

jue

Luca Villa

Thanks Jürgen