Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > required perl programmer

required perl programmer

susheel

Hi

Position: Perl Programmer
Location: Plano, TX
Months: 6-12

(Do let me know if you are comfortable with this req.... & get back to
me with your up date resume)

Skills:

eHealth Infrastructure and application
support in the GNOC, Network Knowledge
Unix knowledge (as in at least navigation on a UNIX platform)
CA eHealth experience a plus a huge plus
Proficient in Perl, Perl CGI and Perl Modules with the equivalent of
at least 3 years of experience.
Proficient in HTML and Web design with the equivalent of at least 3
years of experience.

Susheel / NOBLE Systemsware
E-mail:(E-Mail Removed)
Direct: 847- 874- 7057 / 3040 / 7098
Fax: 847-995-1049
Yahoo ID:susheel_nobles

send me an up dated resume to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

David H. Adler

On 2007-10-10, susheel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Position: Perl Programmer

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgrou....newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--
David H. Adler - <(E-Mail Removed)> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Good marriages work this way too, by the way. I love my wife