Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > checbox problem

checbox problem

Bond

How to select checkbox form perl with www::mechanize, what value is for
true?
I tray with OK, true, Yes, Selected, and get that is false value for button.

<form action="/pc/index.pl" method="post" name="payment" id="payment">
<input class="loginTextBox" type="checkbox" id="ok" name="user_agreed" />

Help me to solve this problem.

Thanks

Tad McClellan

Bond <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> How to select checkbox form perl with www::mechanize, what value is for
> true?

><input class="loginTextBox" type="checkbox" id="ok" name="user_agreed" />

$mech->tick('user_agreed', 'on');

--
Tad McClellan

Mumia W.

On 09/15/2007 04:14 AM, Bond wrote:
> How to select checkbox form perl with www::mechanize, what value is for
> true?
> I tray with OK, true, Yes, Selected, and get that is false value for button.
>
> <form action="/pc/index.pl" method="post" name="payment" id="payment">
> <input class="loginTextBox" type="checkbox" id="ok" name="user_agreed" />
>
> Help me to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks

The documentation for WWW::Mechanize says to use the 'tick' method. If
you installed the module using ActiveState, the documentation for that
module should be in the ActiveState help menu system.