Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > We urgently require SAP consultant with 5 year of SAP experience

We urgently require SAP consultant with 5 year of SAP experience

HR Head

Hi,

We urgently require SAP consultant with 5 year of SAP experience

Qualification: - recognized Bachelors or Masters degree.

Experience

1) 5 years of SAP work experience and a minimum of 3 full SAP
implementation cycles in one or more modules SD, MM, PP, HR, FICO, BW,
ABAP, SEM.

2) Candidates able to travel within Malaysia/Singapore and overseas.

3) Proficiency in Japanese language would be an added advantage.

Locations: - Singapore/Malaysia.

Please email your resume stating your current salary, expected salary
and notice period to
Isoft_staff@yahoo. com
isoftsolutions@yahoo. com

HR Team
I-soft Asia .

Uri Guttman

HH> We urgently require SAP consultant with 5 year of SAP experience

does SAP stand for:

stupid anal programmer
send asian pythonista
security ain't perfect
spamming all people

HH> Qualification: - recognized Bachelors or Masters degree.

i recognize my degree. i don't recognize yours.

HH> 1) 5 years of SAP work experience and a minimum of 3 full SAP
HH> implementation cycles in one or more modules SD, MM, PP, HR, FICO, BW,
HH> ABAP, SEM.

i see no perl listed there.

HH> 2) Candidates able to travel within Malaysia/Singapore and overseas.

travelling within seas? do you want submariners?

HH> 3) Proficiency in Japanese language would be an added advantage.

how about proficiency in perl?

HH> Locations: - Singapore/Malaysia.

too long a commute.

HH> Please email your resume stating your current salary, expected salary
HH> and notice period to
HH> Isoft_staff@yahoo. com
HH> isoftsolutions@yahoo. com

you can't afford me. nor anyone else i bet.

uri

usenet@DavidFilmer.com

On Sep 7, 8:53 pm, Uri Guttman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> does SAP stand for:

No, it doesn't stand for anything, Uri. The maroon OP held his shift
key down, making you think 'SAP' is an acronym. It's just a plain
word. What he's looking for is a sap:
sap[n]: A gullible person; a fool; a dupe. (dictionary.com)

David Filmer (http://DavidFilmer.com)

Tad McClellan

> On Sep 7, 8:53 pm, Uri Guttman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> does SAP stand for:

> The maroon OP held his shift
> key down,

That is simply the

Law of Case Conservation

in action.

The uc()'s missing in Uri's posts show up in spammer's posts.

--
Tad McClellan

Uri Guttman

TM> (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Sep 7, 8:53 pm, Uri Guttman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> does SAP stand for:

>> The maroon OP held his shift
>> key down,

TM> That is simply the

TM> Law of Case Conservation

TM> in action.

TM> The uc()'s missing in Uri's posts show up in spammer's posts.

HEY, I UPPERCASED SAP!!

URI

David H. Adler

On 2007-09-08, HR Head <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We urgently require SAP consultant

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgrou....newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--