Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > web reference interfering with reference to component

web reference interfering with reference to component

Dude

I have a vb.net web app which is on a server. It references a
component that I have on my local machine, which works fine. When I
try to add a web reference that happens to also live on the server, it
is somehow preventing me from using the component. It accepts the
Imports statement, but when I try to use it it says that the type is
not defined.