Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > ThermalRock Mystic HTPC Case @ ThinkComputers.org

ThermalRock Mystic HTPC Case @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “HTPC cases, we are seeing more of them as HTPC’s are becoming more popular, and easy to setup. My current HTPC is sitting in a Raidmax Scorpio Case. Which as you can see is not the best case for an HTPC. Today we will be taking a look at ThermalRock’s Mystic HTPC case. ThermalRock is a subsidiary of Thermaltake, who we all know are known for making good products. This is my first HTPC case so I’m excited to take a look at it! We will see if it will replace the Raidmax case, and become part of my home theater system.”
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=264