Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Using SQLServer Stored Procedure returns Data with DBI...

Using SQLServer Stored Procedure returns Data with DBI...

sharemania@gmail.com

Hello,

I am trying to use stored Procedure in SQL Server with the DBi module,
and I am not getting the data that have been returned.

How should I do it?

Thanks.

J. Gleixner

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to use stored Procedure in SQL Server with the DBi module,
> and I am not getting the data that have been returned.
>
> How should I do it?

Show how you are trying to do it.

Tad McClellan

> I am trying

Show us what you tried.

> to use stored Procedure in SQL Server with the DBi module,
> and I am not getting the data that have been returned.
>
> How should I do it?

Some way other than the way you tried.

But since we don't know what way you tried, we cannot help
you fix it...

--
Tad McClellan