Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Apache Configuration with PERL

Apache Configuration with PERL

nicklas.bornstein@gmail.com

Hi,

I do somthing like;

push @{$VirtualHost{'*'}}, {
ServerName => 'www.firstdomain.com',
DocumentRoot => "C:/www/firstdoc",
};

push @{$VirtualHost{'*'}}, {
ServerName => 'www.seconddomain.com',
DocumentRoot => "C:/www/seconddoc",
};

But only the first one is active. Even if I call the domain www.seconddomain.com,
I get the first document root. Whats wrong?

anno4000@radom.zrz.tu-berlin.de

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:
> Hi,
>
> I do somthing like;
>
> push @{$VirtualHost{'*'}}, {
> ServerName => 'www.firstdomain.com',
> DocumentRoot => "C:/www/firstdoc",
> };
>
> push @{$VirtualHost{'*'}}, {
> ServerName => 'www.seconddomain.com',
> DocumentRoot => "C:/www/seconddoc",
> };
>
> But only the first one is active. Even if I call the domain
> www.seconddomain.com,
> I get the first document root. Whats wrong?

Nothing is wrong with your Perl (not PERL) code. You don't say which
Perl module for Apache configuration you are using, so we can't tell
whether those directives make sense.

This looks more like an Apache problem than a Perl problem. You'd
probably be better off asking this on a newsgroup about Apache. If
you do, mention the version of Apache you are running. They will
also ask you if both (all) server names have DNS entries.

Anno