Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Lost about SOAP::Lite

Lost about SOAP::Lite

algis.m

Hello everyone,
I'm lost about SOAP::Lite.

When I create a SOAP service via

my $service = SOAP::Lite -> service($wsdl_location);

sometimes I get SSL timeout error, so I think I need to increase
timeout.
But when I do create service via:

my $service = SOAP::Lite -> proxy( $wsdl_location, timeout =>
$many_seconds );

I get error from my SOAP server: "POST method is not supported".

I need to somehow solve this. Does anyone have any ideas?

-A.

algis.m

On Jun 28, 9:08 am, "John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "algis.m" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>

> > Hello everyone,
> > I'mlostaboutSOAP::Lite.

> > When I create aSOAPservice via

> > my $service =SOAP::Lite -> service($wsdl_location);

> > sometimes I get SSL timeout error, so I think I need to increase
> > timeout.
> > But when I do create service via:

> > my $service =SOAP::Lite -> proxy( $wsdl_location, timeout =>
> > $many_seconds );

> > I get error from mySOAPserver: "POST method is not supported".

> > I need to somehow solve this. Does anyone have any ideas?

> > -A.

> What is the WSDL location? Is is private code or is it a public WSDL
> service you are connecting to? Otherwise the code is OK.
>
> John

WSDL is located at ASK beta test server.
I guess I need to find a way to increase connection timeout without
using SOAP::Lite -> proxy() method.

- A.