Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Template

Template

kwan

I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
for dynamic and complicated web site.

thank you

krakle@visto.com

On Jun 15, 3:35 pm, kwan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
> knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
> for dynamic and complicated web site.
>
> thank you

What do you want?
What are you asking?

kwan

On Jun 15, 4:56 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Jun 15, 3:35 pm, kwan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
> > knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
> > for dynamic and complicated web site.

> > thank you

> What do you want?
> What are you asking?

You dont understand english?

J. Gleixner

kwan wrote:
> On Jun 15, 4:56 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On Jun 15, 3:35 pm, kwan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
>>> knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
>>> for dynamic and complicated web site.
>>> thank you

>> What do you want?
>> What are you asking?

> You dont understand english?

Not your version of English. Upgrade and reinstall.

If you're looking for help with HTML::Mason, then try the masonhq.com
Web site.

Tad McClellan

kwan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 4:56 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On Jun 15, 3:35 pm, kwan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> > I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
>> > knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
>> > for dynamic and complicated web site.

>> > thank you

>> What do you want?
>> What are you asking?

> You dont understand english?

Questions end with a question mark.

You did not ask a question.

Did you mean to ask a question?

--
Tad McClellan

Dr.Ruud

kwan schreef:

> I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
> knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
> for dynamic and complicated web site.

You are not stating your question or problem. Please read the Posting
Guidelines, that are in a message that is posted here twice a week.

They contain also good links like
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html which is an article
that you really should read.

--
Affijn, Ruud

"Gewoon is een tijger."

krakle@visto.com

On Jun 15, 5:00 pm, kwan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 4:56 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > On Jun 15, 3:35 pm, kwan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
> > > knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
> > > for dynamic and complicated web site.

> > > thank you

> > What do you want?
> > What are you asking?

> You dont understand english?

You didn't ask a question nor did you state your problem. To me it
seemed as if you were just asking if "everyone who uses templates have
experience for complicated dynamic websites". If so, what difference
does it make if someone replies with a "Yes" or "No"?

kwan

On Jun 16, 10:15 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Jun 15, 5:00 pm, kwan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > What do you want?
> > > What are you asking?

> > You dont understand english?

> You didn't ask a question nor did you state your problem. To me it
> seemed as if you were just asking if "everyone who uses templates have
> erience for complicated dynamic websites". If so, what difference
> does it make if someone replies with a "Yes" or "No"?

Hi,

I used to design my own web server with pure Perl/CGI, however, I
realized that it is not really dynamic then I turn it to HTML::Mason,
I learn very basic of Mason, the questions is which template should I
use to make my web server easy to update and improve performance. As
there are many template in the market, I feel that Mason is good for
the dynmaic and large web site, but perhaps someone here can give more
information about a particular template that will help me to cope with
the complex web site.

Thank

Scott Bryce

kwan wrote:

> perhaps someone here can give more information about a particular
> template that will help me to cope with the complex web site.

There are several templating systems available for Perl. We may not be
able to tell you which is best for your situation. HTML::Template is
certainly worth looking at.

http://search.cpan.org/~samtregar/HT....9/Template.pm