Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > MySQL through DBI to XML - module advice wanted

MySQL through DBI to XML - module advice wanted

evillen@gmail.com

I am looking for the most appropriate module to do some basic MySQL
through DBI to XML translation.

A bit of searching has found DBIx::XML_RDB which looks like just the
kind of thing I need however I wonder whether anyone could suggest any
other modules that may be better.

Thanks
NJH