Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > login example

login example

precode@comcast.net

Hello,

I am trying to learn how to let visitors to create an account, and
then login and logout.

The problem I am having is that I cannot run perl on any of the free
hosting sites that I have. So I have tried numerous times to redirect
the login through my Apache Server on xp-pro here, but when I try to
access my page from the internet elsewhere (besides home) I cannot
connect.

My address is http://apache.dvrdns.org and i'm sending the login to
http://apache.dvrdns.org/one.pl

The free hosting site is: www.help101.bravehost.com

I have read numerous books and tried 4 different hosting site such as
tripod, Bravenet, I use comcast as my isp and comcast doesn't support
perl or cgi or php.

Is there a link for information on using perl to login with a free or
no money account where visiotrs to a site can register and access the
internet without a fee

Thank you

idunno

Mumia W.

On 05/29/2007 05:54 PM, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> [...]
> Is there a link for information on using perl to login with a free or
> no money account where visiotrs to a site can register and access the
> internet without a fee
>
> Thank you
>
> idunno

The newsgroup alt.freewebhosting is over there ------------------>