Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Server For Rent? Where?

Server For Rent? Where?

skieros

Hello iam thinkignt o start a web design + domain registration +
hosting company on my own and i want to ask you if you know where can
i find reliable an very cheap servers for rent. Thank you.

I askes this in other forums as well but i also asked here because
you people are on the business of web design/programmign and there is
a good chanc of you know...

John W. Krahn

skieros wrote:
> Hello iam thinkignt o start a web design + domain registration +
> hosting company on my own and i want to ask you if you know where can
> i find reliable an very cheap servers for rent. Thank you.
>
> I askes this in other forums as well but i also asked here because
> you people are on the business of web design/programmign and there is
> a good chanc of you know...

I've never done any "web design/programmign" so perhaps you are mistaken?

John

Jurgen Exner

skieros wrote:
> you people are on the business of web design/programmign

You are mistaken

jue

skieros

On Apr 19, 1:55 am, Michele Dondi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 18 Apr 2007 13:48:48 -0700, skieros <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >I askes this in other forums as well but i also asked here because
> >you people are on the business of web design/programmign and there is
> >a good chanc of you know...

> Am I? Whoa, I didn't know!!

Where do you host your perl cgi scripts that you make for yourself an
otthers?

skieros

On Apr 19, 12:17 pm, Michele Dondi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> PS: for the *very rare* situations in which I have/want to, I have
> access to a few machines kindly offered to me by friends.

Well does someone of you want to give me access to a server of his
please so to start hosting a website that i made so to be abel to save
money for renting a server?

If you dont want to it for free i understand but i can afford 5-10$/
month.

Please accept my offer, servers just cost to much...

A. Sinan Unur

skieros <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1176980600.069084.28830
@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

> On Apr 19, 12:17 pm, Michele Dondi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> PS: for the *very rare* situations in which I have/want to, I have
>> access to a few machines kindly offered to me by friends.

> Well does someone of you want to give me access to a server of his
> please so to start hosting a website that i made so to be abel to save
> money for renting a server?

I think that is an offer we *can* refuse. In any case, this is not the
right group for this discussion. You seem unable to understand the polite
hints people have been dropping.

Bye,

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur <(E-Mail Removed)>
clpmisc guidelines: <URL:http://www.augustmail.com/~tadmc/clpmisc.shtml>

John W. Krahn

skieros wrote:
> On Apr 19, 12:17 pm, Michele Dondi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>PS: for the *very rare* situations in which I have/want to, I have
>>access to a few machines kindly offered to me by friends.

> Well does someone of you want to give me access to a server of his

Every computer I own is a server as they all run Linux/BSD, and *no* I will
not give you access to one but you can download and install Linux or BSD yourself.

John

skieros

On Apr 19, 4:28 pm, "John W. Krahn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> skieros wrote:
> > On Apr 19, 12:17 pm, Michele Dondi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >>PS: for the *very rare* situations in which I have/want to, I have
> >>access to a few machines kindly offered to me by friends.

> > Well does someone of you want to give me access to a server of his

> Every computer I own is a server as they all run Linux/BSD, and *no* I will
> not give you access to one but you can download and install Linux or BSD yourself.

I laready know that. As a matter of fatc i do have a dual boot system
but problem is i cant serve customers from an adsl line of 256kbit
upload.

>From now and one please only people answerign this post with a "yes" i

can rent you a linxu server answer my offer, not every and each of you
posting to just say no...

Jürgen Exner

skieros wrote:
>>> Well does someone of you want to give me access to a server of his

>> From now and one

What do you mean with "now and one"? I am not familiar with this term.

> please only people answerign this post with a "yes"

> can rent you a linxu server answer my offer, not every and each of you
> posting to just say no...

You don't get it, do you? Once again very slowly, such that maybe even you
can understand:

THIS USENET NEWSGROUP IS FOR DISCUSSING THE Perl PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE.

This group has nothing to do with CGI and it has nothing to do with web
servers and it certainly has nothing to do with aquiring whatever server it
is you are looking for, no matter if for rent or for free.

jue

skieros

On Apr 19, 5:37 pm, "Jürgen Exner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> From now and one

> What do you mean with "now and one"? I am not familiar with this term.
>
> > please only people answerign this post with a "yes"

> > can rent you a linxu server answer my offer, not every and each of you
> > posting to just say no...

> You don't get it, do you? Once again very slowly, such that maybe even you
> can understand:
>
> THIS USENET NEWSGROUP IS FOR DISCUSSING THE Perl PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE.
>
> This group has nothing to do with CGI and it has nothing to do with web
> servers and it certainly has nothing to do with aquiring whatever server it
> is you are looking for, no matter if for rent or for free.
>
> jue

I knwo whats this group is about but sometiems you cna get help from
anywhere.