Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozila you have a convert!!

Mozila you have a convert!!

docfl

I switched a couple of weeks ago and found that while it does take a bit
to get used to, I found I like Thunderbird much better. Today I logged
on to my mail and not 1 spam. Now I have to get used to dumping my trash
more often since it fills up faster.
I have used OE for years and never could get the filters to work. took
me all of 2 weeks to get Tbird dialed in.
Now if only I could figure out the spell check lol.
Thanks to the people who developed this great program.
docfl

.BRIAN.

On 7/16/2004 05:28 PM, docfl wrote:

> I switched a couple of weeks ago and found that while it does take a bit
> to get used to, I found I like Thunderbird much better. Today I logged
> on to my mail and not 1 spam. Now I have to get used to dumping my trash
> more often since it fills up faster.
> I have used OE for years and never could get the filters to work. took
> me all of 2 weeks to get Tbird dialed in.
> Now if only I could figure out the spell check lol.
> Thanks to the people who developed this great program.
> docfl

Welcome to the wonderful world of Mozilla. Are you using FF too, or
just TB? I get awesome results using TB junkmail filter. Be sure to
mark any spam that does make it through as "junk" in order to train the
filter. You also need to mark messages that are not junk as "not junk"
every once in a while.

What problem are you having with the spell check?

--
Brian

Email Info -
http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

docfl

> What problem are you having with the spell check?

I have set up but when it goes to do the check its like it has no
dictionary to use. All the fields are blank. Do I need to download a
dictonary for it to use?
docfl