Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > ctrl-shift-f not working since ugprade

ctrl-shift-f not working since ugprade

slacK_

I have upgraded from Mozilla 1.8a to 1.8a2 and since upgrading I have
noticed that hitting ctrl-shift-F doesnt bring up search. Anyone know
if there is a setting that somehow got reset?

Moz Champion

slacK_ wrote:

> I have upgraded from Mozilla 1.8a to 1.8a2 and since upgrading I have
> noticed that hitting ctrl-shift-F doesnt bring up search. Anyone know
> if there is a setting that somehow got reset?

I dont know if this is a version problem, build problem or otherwise. If
you are going to use 'cutting' edge products, expect to bleed every now
and then.

All builds beyond the current 'release' version (1.7, 1.7.1, 1.72
dependent on OS) are 'technological previews'
they are issued for testing purposes and for developers.

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org