Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Altec Lansing inMotion7 Portable Audio System for Apple iPod

Altec Lansing inMotion7 Portable Audio System for Apple iPod

10-21-2005

Quote: "In January I reviewed the inMotion3 portable audio system. While I was impressed by the design and performance of the inMotion3 and by how well it accomplished what it was designed to do, I noted that “As long as volume is kept at a reasonable level, overall quality is superior to most two-piece computer speaker systems I have heard. However, if you really want sockin’ bass that blows your socks off, you probably want to look elsewhere.” Well, look no further – with the inMotion7, Altec Lansing has delivered the goods."
URL: http://www.bonafidereviews.com/article.php?id=108