Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Newbie: Thunderbird Thread organisation

Newbie: Thunderbird Thread organisation

Kneewax

OK probably another daft question re: Thunderbird

How can I organise news threads by subject BUT (and this is the nub)
still have the threads in the 'tree' format.

Any help much appreciated.

Kneewax

Grinder

Kneewax wrote:
> OK probably another daft question re: Thunderbird
>
> How can I organise news threads by subject BUT (and this is the nub)
> still have the threads in the 'tree' format.
>
> Any help much appreciated.

After you've sorted the view by a column, you may need to reselect: View
> Sort by > Threaded

Kneewax

<Snip>

> After you've sorted the view by a column, you may need to reselect: View
> > Sort by > Threaded

Many thanks - that worked a treat.

Ta

Kneewax

Need Help with an ASP.NET 2 application organisation ! mateo ASP .Net 3 03-03-2006 11:40 PM
WebForm Organisation Noozster ASP .Net 1 02-27-2006 06:45 PM
Advice on input organisation SophistiCat C++ 2 05-23-2005 06:47 PM
How to suppress organisation in header ? Peter Computer Support 10 01-07-2005 12:57 AM
Does anyone know anything about this organisation? Qintin Computer Support 13 05-23-2004 09:22 PM

Advertisments