Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > forum perl

forum perl

john.swilting

Exist you he(it) of the forums perl
There are solutions with php
But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
How to choose

Mumia W. (NOSPAM)

On 01/23/2007 01:03 PM, Michele Dondi wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:55:43 +0100, "john.swilting"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Exist you he(it) of the forums perl
>> There are solutions with php
>> But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
>> Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
>> How to choose

> I understand that you may not be a native English speaker - neither am
> I. Whatever, may you try to explain yourself better? [...]

It's been suggested in msgid:<(E-Mail Removed)> that Mr.
Swilting is using Google's translation service to communicate with this
group.

automated translation + precise technical requirements =

--
Windows Vista and your freedom in conflict:
http://techdirt.com/articles/20061019/102225.shtml

Jürgen Exner

Michele Dondi wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:55:43 +0100, "john.swilting"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Exist you he(it) of the forums perl
>> There are solutions with php
>> But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
>> Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
>> How to choose

> I understand that you may not be a native English speaker

Although the name John would indicate otherwise. At least I am not aware of
any other language that uses "John" as a given name.

> I. Whatever, may you try to explain yourself better?

I second that

jue

John Bokma

"Jürgen Exner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Michele Dondi wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:55:43 +0100, "john.swilting"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Exist you he(it) of the forums perl
>>> There are solutions with php
>>> But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
>>> Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
>>> How to choose

>> I understand that you may not be a native English speaker

> Although the name John would indicate otherwise. At least I am not
> aware of any other language that uses "John" as a given name.

I am Dutch, and I am John(y) [1]. Or do you mean something else?

[1] My passport states Johny, but I know plenty of Dutch people with non-
Dutch names.

Ian Wilson

Jürgen Exner wrote:
> Michele Dondi wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:55:43 +0100, "john.swilting"
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>Exist you he(it) of the forums perl
>>>There are solutions with php
>>>But I schedule(program) it perl not with php
>>>Sourceforge gives me 3000 solutions
>>>How to choose

>>I understand that you may not be a native English speaker

> Although the name John would indicate otherwise.

In another thread, John Swilting said "I am French."

The construct "he(it)" is not the sort of English I'd expect from a
human "native English speaker".