Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Map Windows from Unix

Map Windows from Unix

Tuhin

Forgot to mention that I am using Humming Bird on Demand to connect to
Unix from Windows.

Tuhin

Joe Smith

Tuhin wrote:
> Forgot to mention that I am using Humming Bird on Demand to connect to
> Unix from Windows.

Hummingbird products allow you to execute programs on Unix/Linux/Solaris
and have them display on your PC. For instance, running Firefox for Solaris
on the Solaris box yet using your monitor's keyboard/video/mouse.
That's not the sort of thing that one uses to run programs on the PC.
-Joe

Mark Hobley

Joe Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Tuhin wrote:
>> Forgot to mention that I am using Humming Bird on Demand to connect to
>> Unix from Windows.

> Hummingbird products allow you to execute programs on Unix/Linux/Solaris
> and have them display on your PC.

That is a remote desktop. Your applications are running on Unix. Ok, now what
are you trying to do?

Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Hobley
393 Quinton Road West

Telephone: (0121) 247 1596
International: 0044 121 247 1596

http://markhobley.yi.org/

Map Windows from Unix Tuhin Perl Misc 22 01-19-2007 07:43 AM
How to map from Unix to Windows Tuhin Perl Misc 2 01-13-2007 10:04 AM
Map Windows from Unix Tuhin Perl Misc 0 01-13-2007 01:36 AM
compile C programs with UNIX system calls (= Unix Programs??) jrefactors@hotmail.com C Programming 18 01-10-2005 03:35 AM