Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Localized STDOUT

Localized STDOUT

* Tong *

Hi,

I want to use a localized STDOUT in a scope then call my module to capture
its output (which are to STDOUT).

Can someone show me a snip, or direct me to a place where I can find
such snip?

thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/

Uri Guttman

T> I want to use a localized STDOUT in a scope then call my module to
T> capture its output (which are to STDOUT).

i already answered you in the beginners list.

uri