Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Is the WxPerl a wrapper of wxWidgets library ?

Is the WxPerl a wrapper of wxWidgets library ?

Bo Yang

Reinhard Pagitsch

Bo Yang wrote:

> I think wxPerl is just a wrapper of wxWidgets library just like
> wxPython , but I found wxPerl could be used without any wxWidgets
> library installed in my computer. How wxPerl implemented? Isn't it
> a wrapper ?

Yes it is a wrapper to wxWigets. The wxWidget library is implemented as
XS C++ code.

Find more informations under http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/

ciao,
Reinhard

[ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.26 Mattia Barbon Perl Misc 1 11-23-2005 10:40 PM
[ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.23 Mattia Barbon Perl Misc 1 07-02-2005 01:22 PM
[ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.21 Mattia Barbon Perl Misc 0 12-19-2004 04:43 PM
wxPerl Matija Papec Perl Misc 6 09-14-2003 11:59 AM
[ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.16 Mattia Barbon Perl Misc 0 08-27-2003 09:15 PM

Advertisments