Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > encoding

encoding

fred78980@yahoo.com

Hi,

Is any tool that help recognize the encoding of a document. (tell the
actual encoding) FireFox gives information on encoding but I do not see
ascii. What I need is a tool that can recognize the encoding and
convert from one encoing to another. Is such tool exist ?

Thanks