Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > how to automate installation of a MSI file using perl

how to automate installation of a MSI file using perl

king

Is dere any module in perl using which we can automate the installation
of MSI file.

John Bokma

"king" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Is dere any module in perl using which we can automate the installation
> of MSI file.

http://www.google.com/search?q=msi%20command%20line

perldoc -f system

king

I went through the links but what i want is that
My MSI set up file installation asks for a lot of user inputs in
between the installation process. So i want to send those informations
also using perl automation script.

Can I do that using perl. And how to enable radio buttons and check
boxes using perl script.
Thanks in advance
Regards

MSI file installation king Perl Misc 0 11-13-2006 04:48 AM
automate website login using perl tester Perl Misc 12 09-25-2005 02:37 AM
automate file upload using perl [nix] Perl Misc 1 09-07-2003 06:41 PM
automate file upload using perl [nix] Perl 1 09-07-2003 06:33 PM

Advertisments