Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > MSI file installation

MSI file installation

king

Hi,

I want to install a *.msi file using perl. If i am installing it
manually it takes some 50 to 55 minutes.

And a lot of user interactions are also there in between the
installation.

So i want to know whether is there any module in perl which i can use
to make this automated or how to start with to install this in the
background using perl.

One idea which I am thinking of is the user interaction things I will
keep on a text file and get the user interaction things being
transfered at the time of instalation.