Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > code conversion

code conversion

Jack

Hi all

I have a very big file with me thats in EBCDIC format and i
need to convert that into ascii fromat and using dd command i could not
do it completely and only 20 or 30 % of the file is converted and the
rest comes out in the same way...please let me know what best can be
done in perl to fic this

thanks
Jack