far, I've only gotten
Date::Calc's Day_of_Week to see if today is a business day.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

SSS

garhone wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to figure out, given a date, which is the next closest
> business day, AFTER the given date. I've tried looking at Date::Manip
> and Date::Calc modules, but am getting nowhere.
>
> I think it's a combination of functions that can achieve this, but so
> far, I've only gotten
> Date::Calc's Day_of_Week to see if today is a business day.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Using Date::Manip, e.g. next business day after today:

DateCalc("today","+ 1 business days")

Tad McClellan

garhone <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out, given a date, which is the next closest
> business day, AFTER the given date.

http://search.cpan.org/~desiminer/Da....2/Business.pm

$d->nextb(); # next business day

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
Fort Worth, Texas

Re: rounding values to the nearest 5 or 10 Greg Young [MVP] ASP .Net 0 04-27-2006 12:09 PM
XPATH Nearest Node nkunapa XML 2 04-11-2005 01:43 PM
round number to nearest integer. Fred Java 3 06-06-2004 06:20 AM
round up to nearest number and significant figures Steve Java 5 05-17-2004 01:30 AM

Advertisments