Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Asp.Net Design suggestion

Asp.Net Design suggestion

=?Utf-8?B?UmFta3M=?=

Hi,
We have a strange requirement for our project.The user will be able to give
a HTML page layout in which he will specify the design of the page as well as
the controls they want in the page as a set of predefined tags ( in a
different file). We have to read the html template and replace the predefined
tags with the controls and do the operations needed.
Which is the better design approach to do this in a ASP. Net application ?
1) Replacing the tags with html tags directly but here we will not make
use of asp. net controls .
2) Create aspx file from the template and then execute that page.
3) Adding controls at runtime according to the tags .

If you can throw some possible pros and cons it will be helpful to decide.
Pls. let us know if there are any other
better approaches also.

Thanks in advance.

Regards ,