Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ListBox selection

ListBox selection

=?Utf-8?B?VkIgbm92aWNl?=

This should be too simple. I want to click on an item populated in a ListBox
and have that item appear in a textbox.text field. I can not get the item to
appear.
The items in the ListBox get there originally through a query generated from
a dropdown selection. All the examples I can find on line have not worked.
SelectedIndexChanged does nothing for me.
Thanks.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Is the Listbox set for Autopostback="true" ?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...