Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > HOW to rename a NPH script ?

HOW to rename a NPH script ?

Ulrich Mueller

let's shortly analyze this communication process:

1. I POSE A QUESTION
2. YOU ADVICE ME TO ASK SOMEWHERE ELSE (STILL KINDLY)
3. I TELL YOU I VE DONE SO ALREADY WITH NO LUCK, SO TRYING HERE (KINDLY)
4. YOU JUST REPEAT 2. WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERATION OF 3.
( maybe I got it wrong, as English is not my mothertongue,
but terms like "you didn't get it" , "get huffy" and "be off"
don't seem to be kindly advice anymore )
5. I'M STARTING OFF-TOPIC AS WELL
( sorry for adopting to this style that quickly )

.... more flames
.... filtering rules
.... i read guidelines
.... Sherm deescalates situation, thanks again
.... I explain and excuse my posting
.... You just GO ON with real insults "whine and cry like a baby ..."

So this thing gets me to the point where I suppose,
that between 3. and 4. you maybe misunderstood
" Child seems not to be grown up old enough
to participate in usenet, is it? "
This didn't refer to you (oooh, what an insult) but to mod_perl,
a child of mother apache and father perl,
and I just asked this way
if there is a newsgroup for mod_perl maybe,
sorry for my tries in poetry...

Ulrich

anno4000@radom.zrz.tu-berlin.de

Ulrich Mueller <(E-Mail Removed)-chemnitz.de> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:

> let's shortly analyze this communication process:
>
> 1. I POSE A QUESTION
> 2. YOU ADVICE ME TO ASK SOMEWHERE ELSE (STILL KINDLY)
> 3. I TELL YOU I VE DONE SO ALREADY WITH NO LUCK, SO TRYING HERE (KINDLY)
> 4. YOU JUST REPEAT 2. WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERATION OF 3.

Don't shout!

What's to consider about 3? The fact that you got no replies elsewhere
doesn't make it topical here. When the baker is closed, do you go to the
butcher next door to get your breakfast rolls?

Anno

Ulrich Mueller

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de wrote:

> What's to consider about 3? The fact that you got no replies elsewhere
> doesn't make it topical here. When the baker is closed, do you go to the
> butcher next door to get your breakfast rolls?
>
> Anno

yes, I wanted a sandwich with bacon,
and usually get it from either the baker or the butcher,
as long as there's no war...