Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Perlis.dll produces text/plain

Perlis.dll produces text/plain

David

We run a help desk perl web app that drags its feet a bit. (I estimate
that when doing our slowest operation, it loads perl, then compiles and
runs something like 20,000 lines of code, but it's probably well above
that. I only wrote ~2000 of those lines.) I was trying to configure
perlis.dll to hopefully improve performance, after fine tuning the code
about as much as my novice skill can.

My problem, though, is that it produces results in text/plain. The html
renders in IE, with the "Content-type: text/html\n\n" printed up at the
top of the page, and does not render at all in Firefox. When I
configure IIS 6 (Windows 2003) to run perl.exe, it renders as it
should.

Does anyone have any ideas? The only thing I was able to find via
google or groups was a mention of this exact problem, followed by an
non-helpful solution.

Thank you.