Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Accessing current user in Managed C++ Web Service?

Accessing current user in Managed C++ Web Service?

Sharon McCarty

Hi Everyone,

I created a managed c++ web service and I would like to get the
current user that is accessing the web service. This can be done in
asp.net using c# by going: HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.Name;

Can someone please tell me how I can achieve this same thing in
managed c++ web service?

Thanks a bunch!

Sharon