Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Multiple data sets

Multiple data sets

AMD Desktop

Hi,

I have one page with four reports in separate datagrids. I need to generate
one report in excel format.
I wrote a script that generate reports for every datagrid separately.
Now, what I need is to create one master report and to combine these four
datagrids into one datagrid programmatically (is it possible?) or to combine
datasets before biniding and then bind this one dataset to one datagrid.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Val

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCb3Jn?=