Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Pls excuse if you consider this off-topic. Conceptual artists seek programmers here.

Pls excuse if you consider this off-topic. Conceptual artists seek programmers here.

M_Mann@artenom.com

Hello,

Pls excuse if you consider this off-topic. Conceptual artists seek
programmers here.

We are authors of "Exhibition of Living Managers" (MANAGEX,
www.managex.info) which is global conceptual art project, performed in
world's leading contemporary art centres. Art objects at MANAGEX are
real employed managers, who volunteer to exhibit themselves in a
gallery setting. Our new project is "Exhibition of Living Programmers"
(PROGRAMEX), which is similar to MANAGEX but focusing on professional
programmers.

Managex' official website is www.managex.info. We have also just opened
a Google Group here on Managex project:
http://groups.google.com/group/Exhib...nagers-MANAGEX,
where you are welcome to register and participate. Once we have
substantial number of interested programmers, we will open a dedicated
group on Programex.

Hope to hear from you and see you at Programex. Again, sorry if this
posting disturbed anybody.

Best,

MANAGEX / PROGRAMEX team www.managex.info