Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > XML::Twig

XML::Twig

jack

Hi,

I am pretty much a newbie to XML::Twig. Been doing all my XML parsing
stuff with XML::Simple untilnow. But, I have to change to XML::Twig as
it can do things for me which XML::Simple can't(like maintaining the
order when writing to an XML file etc) . I am looking for some
documenation for XML::Twig (like how to create a Hash fo the XML after
reading from XML file (eg., XMLin in XML::Simple) ) etc. I would be
thankful if someone can give me some source of documentation to get
started on XML::Twig.

Thanks,
Dheeraj

John Bokma

"jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am pretty much a newbie to XML::Twig. Been doing all my XML parsing
> stuff with XML::Simple untilnow. But, I have to change to XML::Twig as
> it can do things for me which XML::Simple can't(like maintaining the
> order when writing to an XML file etc) . I am looking for some
> documenation for XML::Twig (like how to create a Hash fo the XML after
> reading from XML file (eg., XMLin in XML::Simple) ) etc. I would be
> thankful if someone can give me some source of documentation to get
> started on XML::Twig.

perldoc XML::Twig

http://www.xmltwig.com/

--
John Bokma Freelance software developer
&

jack

Hi John,

Thanks for you reply. I went through cpan.org, and the xmltwig site but
they dont seem to have any good number examples about how I can access
the functionality. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jack
John Bokma wrote:
> "jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am pretty much a newbie to XML::Twig. Been doing all my XML parsing
> > stuff with XML::Simple untilnow. But, I have to change to XML::Twig as
> > it can do things for me which XML::Simple can't(like maintaining the
> > order when writing to an XML file etc) . I am looking for some
> > documenation for XML::Twig (like how to create a Hash fo the XML after
> > reading from XML file (eg., XMLin in XML::Simple) ) etc. I would be
> > thankful if someone can give me some source of documentation to get
> > started on XML::Twig.

> perldoc XML::Twig
>
> http://www.xmltwig.com/
>
> --
> John Bokma Freelance software developer
> &
> Experienced Perl programmer: http://castleamber.com/

John Bokma

"jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Thanks for you reply. I went through cpan.org, and the xmltwig site but
> they dont seem to have any good number examples about how I can access
> the functionality. Please let me know.

Don't top reply (reply under the part you're replying to, remove all lines
that are no longer needed, like my signature, etc.).

http://www.google.com/search?q=XML%3A%3ATwig%20examples

http://www.xmltwig.com/article/
http://www.xmltwig.com/tutorial/
http://www.xmltwig.com/xmltwig/tutorial/

--

John Bokma wrote:
> "jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for you reply. I went through cpan.org, and the xmltwig site but
> > they dont seem to have any good number examples about how I can access
> > the functionality. Please let me know.

> Don't top reply (reply under the part you're replying to, remove all lines
> that are no longer needed, like my signature, etc.).
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=XML%3A%3ATwig%20examples
>
> http://www.xmltwig.com/article/
> http://www.xmltwig.com/tutorial/
> http://www.xmltwig.com/xmltwig/tutorial/