Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > testing hard-ware modules using perl script

testing hard-ware modules using perl script

king

How can I generate soft errors and or hard errors in a hard disk using
a perl script.

Is there any hardware module which can help in generating errors or
events in the hard disk or CD Rom

Can any body help me on this.

Is there any hardware modules in perl which can help me doing hardware
testing.