Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > XML Response customizing using PERL

XML Response customizing using PERL

dexteru2

Hello All,
Please can someone assist me on how to customize the output of XML
response using perl.

For example i have an output like this

<methodResponse>
<params>
<param>
<value>
<struct>
<member>
<name>originHostName</name>
<value>
<string>WEB_HOST</string>
</value>
</member>
</member>
</struct>
</value>
</param>
</params>
</methodResponse>

But i want the output to be like ;

The hostname is WEB_HOST...And not in the default form as above.

Regards

David Squire

dexteru2 wrote:
> Hello All,
> Please can someone assist me on how to customize the output of XML
> response using perl.

Go to CPAN and search for XML. There are many modules out there that can
help you... for example XML::Writer.

DS