Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > remove "- Microsoft Internet Explorer" from title?

remove "- Microsoft Internet Explorer" from title?

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuIE5hc2g=?=

Hi guys

Is there a way to get rid of the "- Microsoft Internet Explorer" part of the
title bar? I've got a popup with "Contact Details :: [ContactName]" and it
just looks untidy with the IE stuff.

Cheers

Dan

Raterus

nope, Realize that is the title bar FOR Internet Explorer (the program). btw, who really ever looks at this while viewing a page?, you can change around this info, but I hope you are also displaying this in the page somewhere.

"Dan Nash" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys
>
> Is there a way to get rid of the "- Microsoft Internet Explorer" part of the
> title bar? I've got a popup with "Contact Details :: [ContactName]" and it
> just looks untidy with the IE stuff.
>
> Cheers
>

> Dan

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

That can't be removed. I've gotten around it by adding a lot of spaces to
the end of the title so the "- Micrso..." part doesn't fit in the window.

--
Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserv...y/centers/iis/
"Dan Nash" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys
>
> Is there a way to get rid of the "- Microsoft Internet Explorer" part of
> the
> title bar? I've got a popup with "Contact Details :: [ContactName]" and it
> just looks untidy with the IE stuff.
>
> Cheers
>

> Dan

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuIE5hc2g=?=

Ok cheers.

Am displaying it on the page, and I can move the title around so the contact
name displays on the Start menu.

Cheers

Dan