Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Perl Web Developer Wanted!

Perl Web Developer Wanted!

hrit24@gmail.com

Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovative Interactive Marketing &
Technology Company?

Advertising.com is the most innovative company in online advertising,
with pioneering technologies and strategies that have made us one of
most successful dots in the dot.com world. We conduct strategic
marketing campaigns that guarantee results for our clients. And for
employees, we offer a one-of-a-kind place to begin or advance your
career. We're the best in our business because we attract the best
people. So we hope you'll take a minute to see what the dot is all
about.

The Web Applications Developer will be involved in developing and
maintaining on-line dynamic content and web based applications for the
organization and its clients.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Full life cycle development of web pages and web applications for
the company and external clients.
Provide technical support for internal and external clients.
Provide support and operations of production systems in a 24x7
environment.
Perform other job-related activities and duties as requested.

Required Skills:
Thorough knowledge of web page production and design.
Thorough knowledge of the software development life cycle with
emphasis on implementing production level systems in a rapid
development environment.
Proficient use in HTML, JavaScript, Style Sheets (CSS), frames and
design implementation.
Working knowledge of PERL, PHP and Unix/Apache website management.
Working knowledge of Java, JSP and Tomcat website management.
Prior knowledge and use of database technologies: SQL, Oracle,
MySQL, PERL DBI.
Ability to maintain own workflow and work under minimal
supervision.
Must possess strong customer service skills, excellent
communication skills (both written and verbal), and exchange
information with others clearly and concisely; ability to present ideas
and facts.
Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines when work
speed and sustained accuracy are paramount.
Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a work
team.

Experience Required:
3-5 years experience.
Bachelor's degree.

Here's what you'll get:
Entrepreneurial environment.
Competitive compensation program and Comprehensive benefits.
Approachable leadership.
A corporate culture where fun is a priority.
Opportunities to further develop your skills and refine your
talent.
Work life / personal life balance.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity-Take Charge of Your Career and
Apply Now!

Located on Tide Point's beautiful promenade in Baltimore's Inner
Harbor, Advertising.com is an energetic, fun, progressive place to
work. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please
reference the job title included in this posting in your cover letter
and submit your resume to

http://www2.openhire.com/epostings/j...&jobboardid=24.

To review our professional credentials in more detail and find out more
about our fun, creative, collaborative environment, please view our
website; www.advertising.com

EEO/AA

Randal L. Schwartz

hrit24@gmail> Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovative Interactive Marketing &
hrit24@gmail> Technology Company?

Are you looking to join a company that hides behind a GMAIL address
and *spams* a technical group?

Do you have no morals?

Do you have no sense of business ethics?

Then please email your resume to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)! Over and over again, to
make sure they get it. In fact, you might want to send it as a PDF to make
sure they have the fonts to make your resume look good.

I suspect they even might choose you quicker if you send a video of yourself
telling them exactly what qualifies you as a potential candidate. Be sure
to use the highest bitrate possible.

[If it's not obvious, this kind of post is NOT WELCOME HERE and only
an idiot would have done this. Do you want to work for an idiot?]

Mirco Wahab

Thus spoke Randal L. Schwartz (on 2006-06-16 04:49):

> ... Do you want to work for an idiot? ...

Isn't this what almost all people do almost every day

Regards

Mirco

Tad McClellan

Mirco Wahab <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Thus spoke Randal L. Schwartz (on 2006-06-16 04:49):
>
>> ... Do you want to work for an idiot? ...

> Isn't this what almost all people do almost every day

_I_ do not work for an idiot. [1]

[1] Shameless kissing up, since my boss reads this newsgroup.

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
(E-Mail Removed) Perl programming

Uri Guttman

TM> Mirco Wahab <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Thus spoke Randal L. Schwartz (on 2006-06-16 04:49):
>>
>>> ... Do you want to work for an idiot? ...

>> Isn't this what almost all people do almost every day

TM> _I_ do not work for an idiot. [1]

in russia, the idiot works for you!

TM> [1] Shameless kissing up, since my boss reads this newsgroup.

be careful of who you kiss!

uri

David H. Adler

On 2006-06-15, someone wrote:
> Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovative Interactive Marketing &
> Technology Company?

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgrou....newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--
David H. Adler - <(E-Mail Removed)> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
He was from the planet Blobnar.

Tad McClellan

Uri Guttman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> TM> Mirco Wahab <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> Thus spoke Randal L. Schwartz (on 2006-06-16 04:49):

> >> Isn't this what almost all people do almost every day

> TM> _I_ do not work for an idiot. [1]
>
> in russia, the idiot works for you!
>
> TM> [1] Shameless kissing up, since my boss reads this newsgroup.
>
> be careful of who you kiss!

s/who/what/;

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
(E-Mail Removed) Perl programming
Fort Worth, Texas

Peter Wyzl

"Tad McClellan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]

<snip>

> s/who/what/;

I haven't posted here for a while, life does that from time to time, but
this thread makes me realise,

God I miss you guys...

Ok, back to work now...

just some random idiot