Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > realplayer 10

realplayer 10

Rob

Plug-in does not work in Firefox 0.9.2 it works great in IE. Quicktime and
Windows Media work fine. I have uninstalled, reinstalled Realplayer and
Firefox but no luck. Any one know how to get this to work. (Windows XP)

--
Rob

Jonathan

Yeah, get rid of RealPlayer all together and get Real Alternative
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/***********************************finalbuilds.htm

Rob wrote:
> Plug-in does not work in Firefox 0.9.2 it works great in IE. Quicktime and
> Windows Media work fine. I have uninstalled, reinstalled Realplayer and
> Firefox but no luck. Any one know how to get this to work. (Windows XP)

Jonathan
Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

"How dare you post at me in that tone of voice?" - DJ

Mueen Nawaz

Rob wrote:
> Plug-in does not work in Firefox 0.9.2 it works great in IE. Quicktime and
> Windows Media work fine. I have uninstalled, reinstalled Realplayer and
> Firefox but no luck. Any one know how to get this to work. (Windows XP)

What happens when you click on a .ram file? Does it try to save it? If
a dialog window pops up asking where to save it, usually another option
is to open it with a program. Browse to the Real directory, and click on
the executable. Then check the box that will make it do this
automatically every time.

--
Mueen Nawaz