Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Module for catching audio stream?

Module for catching audio stream?

Dear gurus,

I browsed through CPAN but could not really find a module (using keys
audio, stream) which helps me catch an audio stream from a remote server;
there seem to be modules for _generating_ streaming contents, but this
is the reverse of what I need. I simply want to store the stream locally
as an audio file, no further processing with Perl is intended.

Can anybody kindly point me towards the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Oliver.

--
Dr. Oliver Corff e-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de