Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Adding a customized message to a second recipient in FormMail

Adding a customized message to a second recipient in FormMail

flibdis@gmail.com

Hello! I'm looking to not only send a message to a second recipient in
FormMail (which is simple enough and supported by the script), but to
send it a very simple custom message.

When the form is submitted, I would like the message to the second
recipient to be: "Firstname Lastname has sent you a message." It needs
to be short like this, as it is being emailed to a cell phone
(firstname and lastname being the names of my fields).

How can I go about doing this? Thanks!

Matt Garrish

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hello! I'm looking to not only send a message to a second recipient in
> FormMail (which is simple enough and supported by the script), but to
> send it a very simple custom message.

I sure hope you're using the NMS version, but regardless, this isn't the
place to ask for rewrites of third-party scripts. If you have a specific
question you're welcome to ask it, but stating the customizations you want
to a script you grabbed off the web is not the way to endear yourself here.

Matt