Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Remap keyboard shortcuts?

Remap keyboard shortcuts?

Trey Ethridge

Hello all,

I would like to change the default Firefox behaviour slightly. I want
to be able to type an address in the location bar and then ctrl-enter to
open the url in a new tab (like Mozilla does).

Currently, to get the desired behaviour I have to use alt-enter to open
the url in a new tab. Is it possible that I can change something in a
config file to alter this behaviour to behave like Mozilla?

Thanks,
-- Trey

cpp: unrecognized option `-remap' guddu C++ 1 04-18-2010 04:12 PM
memory remap DimiOrla Windows 64bit 3 10-13-2008 09:37 PM
Remap Mysql tuple to dictionary Pom Python 30 09-26-2006 09:03 PM
remap all graphic files to different server on-the-fly? Les Caudle ASP .Net 0 08-23-2006 05:34 PM
Keyboard error or no keyboard present??? Bud Light Computer Support 2 01-22-2005 04:00 AM

Advertisments