Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > SFTP Close Function

SFTP Close Function

gibboda

I have three systems. I am using the Perl Net::SFTP on one system
(local linux machine) that allows me to use this function. I download
from one machine (remote machine) than upload to another machine (local
windows machine).
When I try to use the SFTP the second time I get: Permission denied at
/usr/share/perl5/Net/SFTP.pm line 62

Is there away to be able to use SFTP in same file without having to
have multiple files to do one job?