Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Accessing TestDirector for Quality Center OTA API using Perl

Accessing TestDirector for Quality Center OTA API using Perl

Ray

It seems that my company is attempting to standardize the test group
using Perl. As TestDirector for Quality Center, I have been writing
utilities using VBScript.

Since Perl is our new standard, I would appreciate some links where I
might find Perl example code and/or modules that allow access to the
OTA API>

Thanks in advance,
Ray

Ray

Sorry, my ignorance of the Perl world shows!

I will search CPAN for possible matches, but OTA stands for Open Test
Architecture API. TestDirector for Quality Center is a product of
Mercury Interactive, and they "officially" support a C++ OTA interface
and also Visual Basic interface.

I can't entirely escape the VB part, for their defined way of
programattically altering the workflow is using VBScript. However, I
have seen some references and a couple of small examples of using Perl.

Thanks for your time and the CPAN pointer.

Deploying JME app and accessing OTA as a 3rd party apps tetsuoni@gmail.com Java 0 10-18-2007 01:33 PM
OTA Open Travel Alliance danjourno XML 0 06-22-2004 09:04 AM
Python with TestDirector Taylor, Martin Python 2 05-29-2004 07:41 PM
Specifying port to J2ME's OTA server Robert Mark Bram Java 0 04-19-2004 11:18 AM
j2me: working OTA download test with Wireless Toolkit? Bjoern Java 3 10-27-2003 05:36 PM

Advertisments