Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Please help - What am I missing?

Please help - What am I missing?

Chris Kettenbach

Why are my ASP.NET apps giving me this message? I am unable to get anything
to work. Thanks for any help.
Server Application Unavailable

Regards,
CK

Dmitry Duginov

"Chris Kettenbach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why are my ASP.NET apps giving me this message? I am unable to get

anything
> to work. Thanks for any help.
> Server Application Unavailable

I've had this problem when I copied application files to the server using
Web-based remote administration tool. And the issue was with file system
access rights. As soon as I allowed ASPNET to read from the directory,
problem was fixed. Try to look in that direction...

Regards,
Dmitry

Saravana

Check out this faq to know why this error message is coming,
http://www.extremeexperts.com/Net/FA...available.aspx

--
Saravana
www.ExtremeExperts.com