Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > need some help in multiple pattern replacement

need some help in multiple pattern replacement

OmarDes

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)d wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Sorry Jurgen but thats not true I have not been asked to quote nor have
> > I done on purpose I rarely participate on groups so I don't know all of
> > the etiquete...my apologies to everyone

> Your apology is not genuine as you still did not quote any context.
>
> Anyway, you were asked at least once before to quote context:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....c3112f4d1a6b0a
>
> Sinan
>
> PS: You are already in my killfile, I just stumbled upon this thread
> while searching for something else.

Hello San. Good to see your working tonight's watch...give the boy a
chance ? I'm sure you weren't on your best behavious when you entered
the usenet scene...I'm sure he'll learn...

Now as for Mr. inderpaul_s...just a little piece of advise son
learn...and learn quickly the rules of the game as I'm sure San can
easily fill you in on. Am I right San or not ?

Tad McClellan

> thanks

Thank who for what?

> print "$string";

perldoc -q vars

What's wrong with always quoting "$vars"?

so make that:

print $string;

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
(E-Mail Removed) Perl programming

string pattern replacement jagonzal@gmail.com Java 9 03-12-2006 09:06 PM
boolean endsWith(String s, Pattern pattern) lepikhin@gmail.com Java 17 11-16-2005 10:31 AM
replacement pattern tom Perl Misc 3 06-23-2005 02:33 PM
pattern replacement in xml tom Perl Misc 6 06-22-2005 02:09 AM
multiple pattern replacement using regular expressions Jarkko Viinamäki Java 1 02-22-2004 06:22 AM

Advertisments